Tuesday, March 13, 2007

What the hell is that?
Is exactly what I was thinking when I almost stepped on this.















A while back I walked out of my house to find this on the walkway.
It appears to be either a really big slug or a really small monster.















The shiny round thing next to it is a quarter that I placed to show the size. Anyone see anything like this before?

3 comments:

My Dyslexic Friends said...

Frig, u in Fredericton or Florida? Where the hell's your snow that you can see crushed stone?

That's quite the creature ya got there too, Rick! I'm seeing little nubs on the left end that look like antennae and considering the body shape, I'd say a slug. Definately a big one, don't know what kind but slug all the same. Where's Dean when you need 'im. Doesn't he have a picture of a similar creature?

Then again, it might still be a small monster. I'd watch my toes if I was you.

My Dyslexic Friends said...

Ok, it's not that particular slug but definately pics of slugs and a little slug talk.

The link to Dean's blog, sorry no hyperlink...

http://steppedoutoftheforest.blogspot.com/2006/08/well-not-much-new-in-these-parts-past.html

Rick said...

Yeah, I figure if anyone can find out what that thing is it would be Dean. The photo was taken in the fall about a year ago.