Saturday, February 24, 2007


For the first post I think I'll start with some shots of my new pad. It's still kinda "bare bones" until I get it the way I want it. Some of my furniture was left behind in the exodus from Sussex so I have to get allot of new stuff. Above is a shot of my living room, it's kinda blue.
Here are some pictures of the kitchen, it has a sink and stove and a fridge and a stool and a counter and a friggin dishwasher!! Best invention ever! Odd that my oven doesn't have a window. How can I see if my pants are warm enough?
This is my Darth Vader fireplace. It's really warm in this apartment so I doubt if I will ever get it going so I stuck some black candles in it. Where the hell would I keep the wood?
This is the view from my balcony. Prospect street, the parking lot and a car dealership. ZZZZZZ Hopefully it will get more interesting in the summer with a couple of cold ones.

And here it is. My new Mac....what can I say, it's awesome! As you can see I have it propped up on a cooler for now until I buy a new desk. My back is killing me!

Well that is my first post. Enjoy.

3 comments:

kelly said...

apt looks nice...love dishwashers..will have to stop in and see the place..next time i am in town

Liss said...

Nice place Rick, it looks good (especially considering that you just moved there). I really dig that fireplace, and I especially like that "Crabshack" sign in your kitchen...reminds me of "My Name Is Earl"..hee hee! I want one! :)

Brian said...

That fireplace is evil, I tells ya! Eeeeeeevil!

Killer sauce collection along the top of the cupbard there, man. Got any Scorned Woman or Ass In Hell? :)